had my early scan yesterday

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Me Julia Posts: 1352
I was so nervous after last time and hardly slept a wink. Anyway, she immediatly saw the baby and said everything was in the right place and showed us the heartbeat on the screen. It was amazing to see!! She then said i should have no problems with this pregnancy. She was running late and kind of rushed us out then and gave us 2 pictures. It was the best day ever. I just cant wait till the 12 week mark. I have my next scan in 19 days time.....and meet with consultant then.
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
That's great news Julia :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll You have your pictures to keep you going until the next scan. :o)ll
MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
Ah that's great news !! Now just relax and let your dh smoother you in tlc
sinion Posts: 6050
brilliant news! :o)ll :o)ll
brideeee Posts: 1490
Great news, can't wait for mine, x brideeee
mumof2 Posts: 3864
Me Julia that is great to hear - I can't see your ticker though as they are blocked in work - I think I remember you being 9 weeks gone - is that right?
showed a friend the pictures as she knows i am pregnant and said there is the baby..........she said well you can hardly call it a baby can you. I told her that was offensive and that of course he/she is a baby, at 9 weeks they are formed just very small. Some people are so rude, i mean if its not a baby, what is it then?? Needless to say she has no children so doesn't understand.
sept princess, i am still too nervous for a ticker, it upset me taking it down the last time. I am in my 9th week now.
Sleep Monster Posts: 2829
Hi Me Julia!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I'm so delighted for you and hubbie that you got to see your gorgeous little one and heart beat going strong!!! :heartbeat: :lvs :heartbeat: :lvs :heartbeat: :lvs :heartbeat: :lvs :heartbeat: :lvs :heartbeat: :lvs :heartbeat: :lvs :heartbeat: :lvs :heartbeat: :lvs :heartbeat: :lvs :heartbeat: :lvs :heartbeat: :lvs :heartbeat: :lvs Wonderful news!!!! I feel like not even acknowledging the ignorance of your friend for what she said!! >:o( Try not to let it take the shine away from an otherwise perfect moment!!!! Regarding the ticker, you take your time, when you're ready, I still haven't put mine up and haven't been through anything like you. But remember, the statistics (that I've scoured the web for!) say that the chances of anything going wrong after you see a heart beat are pretty tiny!!! Yippeeeee!!! Sorry for the waffle! Congrats :xxx :xxx
charli Posts: 5994
delighted for you great to get some assurances - i have my scan at 13weeks and cant wait - its kinda like a confirmation that i am pregnant, that they is actually a baby in there!!!!not that i feel that i lost it but as i feel so well im laughing thinking its a phantom pregnancy!! was the same first time around with DD