Had my scan today

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Esketti Posts: 936
.........and everything is great. Saw little babs bouncing around with not a care in the world! It was hilarious, when the scan started, and babs first came up on screen, its hand came up, and if you didnt know any better you would swear he/she was waving to us. The Doc was laughin, he said baby wants to say hello to his parents! Girls it was absolutely the most amazing feeling in the world to see this little baby jumping all over the place and such a relief to see that everything is as should be and the little heart beating so fast. It seems even more real now that we could actually see whats in there! Good to all the girls who are due their scans it really is amazing. :lvs
Sugababe* Posts: 988
Awwww thats so great *) *) *) Am delighted everything is goin well for you *) It must of been amazing!
NotHere Posts: 10273
Oh wow, it sounds so lovely! :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs Did you get pics to take home? Don't laminate them, the heat removes the image :ooh
Dreamster Posts: 6620
That is great news :o)ll
EVIE78 Posts: 687
Congrats it is the best picture u will ever see :o)ll :o)ll
thanks girls, I am still walkin on air this evening! Yeah we got a cute little pic to take home. My sis in law used to work in the Rotunda so she told me not to scan as it would ruin the pics! So I just took a picture from my phone and emailed my buddies! I cant stop looking at it! :-8
NotHere Posts: 10273
Can we see?! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
How do I get it up?
[quote:303b0fay]How do I get it up?[/quote:303b0fay] Good job I'm not the bloke! what I meant of course is how do I post the pic!! :o0
eshish Posts: 271
Congrats on your first scan!! It must be amazing to think that there is a little person growing inside you!! Even waving at you!!