Had really horrible dream last night

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

SparklyB2B Posts: 1131
That something was wrong with our Bean , woke up in bad cold sweats & am worried that it is a sign that there is something wrong.. has this happened to anyone?? Would feel like a right muppet ringing the hospital to see if I could go in for a scan to make sure everything is ok.
cat woman Posts: 897
had that dream loads of times when i was pregnant its just your subconsious i think everyone worrys when there pregnant,dont be worry im sure everything is fine it was only a dream [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img:2rynfsqa]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10716;95/st/20100903/e/Our+Wedding+Day/dt/6/k/70be/event.png[/img:2rynfsqa] [/url]
walkingwollie Posts: 3344
I've had the weirdest dreams, it's very normal. I had two dreams in reverse: one where my mum came to see the baby and thought it was a doll and told me I was too old to play with dolls, and later, the opposite, where everyone was cooing over my baby and I kept trying to tell them it was just a porcelain doll but they couldn't hear or understand me. I also had an extremely weird dream where I was on a beach with my baby - a tidal wave was chasing us, and although I could stay ahead of it, the baby was continually splashed by the water, causing it to melt it until it was so small it could fit into a matchbox. Recently, I dreamed that a cousin of mine with mental health issues came up behind me and tried to squeeze the baby out of me, Heimlich manouevre style and I couldn't scream or call out. Honestly, I don't think you've anything to worry about. It's just your brain processing all the anxiety about becoming a new parent! :wv
Wife09 Posts: 873
SparklyB2B, Ive had loads and woken up in a sweat too and nearly crying, they're horrible. I can only imagine they will continue forever more after the baby is born.