Had scan yesterday

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
Hi there girls, i had my 12 week scan yesterday and thank god everything was grand :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll The baby came up on the screen right away...it was waving with its arms and legs and looking directly into the screen....it was sooooo cute, unbelievable to think that such a little one is growing inside you...the wee thing is now 5,5 cm big, and we could also already see some of the organs, such as bladder, brain etc....Doc made a cute lil pic of our wee one and printed it out for me...Scan was over after 10 minutes and she said the wee one was developing perfectly normal and that all is great....i am soooo sooooo happy....Have to go back in 4 weeks for next scan, hubby is comming the next time as well....We are just delighted...thanks for all your nice words yesterday girls....and good luck for all of you with upcomming scans :thnk
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
That's fantastic news HL. I can't imagine what it's like seeing your little bean for the first time. Congratulations :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Oh wow congrats glad it all went well. I can't imagine how it must feel to see your baby on the screen. Can't wait for mine. It's 5 weeks tomorrow. :o)ll :o)ll
twinssep Posts: 1242
congrats hun its a fab feeling seeing ur little one good luck and a happy and healthy pregnancy
NotHere Posts: 10273
Hurrah, sounds lovely! :o)ll :o)ll
notlongtogo Posts: 5040
Sounds fantastic you must be delighted. :o)ll
Christmas B Posts: 6191
5.5cm long.............. how cute!!!!! Delighted to hear everything is tip top for you & baby Heavenleigh!!! :o)ll
swissgirl Posts: 2301
Oh Heavenleigh, how wonderful! Congratulations, now relax and enjoy the rest of the pregnancy. Little mrs. sunshine hope the 5 weeks fly for you. x sg
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
:o)ll Ah brillent so glad for you both,I cant wait for our scan
Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
Thanks so much for your replies girls....really means alot :xxx For those who are expecting..Good luck and to all the others loads and loads of :babydust: