Had to tell someone

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

blondiee Posts: 771
Hi, I've just found out i'm expecting, Hubby and I are thrilled. Thing is Doctor said I'm just 4 weeks so I have to keep quiet for weeks yet, I don't know how I'm going to do it. :o)ll So I had to share with ye. Any advice, tips, whatever would be greatly appreciated O-O
frangipani Posts: 1543
congratulations, blondiee, delighted for you! exciting times ahead :o)ll
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
CONGRATS Blondiee!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Toblerone Posts: 2698
Excellent news. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy. :wv
so excited! Posts: 330
Congratulations you must be super excited!! :o)ll
vanilla icecream Posts: 2125
welcome and congrats blondie :o)ll
JellySnakes Posts: 2201
Aw thats great,congrats :o)ll
hopingforsoon Posts: 1152
Congratulations and welcome! :o)ll The only advice at the moment is to take things very easy - rest when you can and just start to look after yourself better - eat well and obviously cut out the drink etc. There are a few foods that you should avoid, there's a sticky at the top of this page with more info on that. The next few weeks, you'll feel like you are constantly lying cos you'll be making excuses for not drinking ... and you'll feel like 12 weeks will never come! :o0 But it will ... enjoy the few weeks of having this little secret between the two of you
Emme Posts: 4735
Just learn to love having a secret thats just for you and your DH. And I would just say that I loved telling everyone at the same time because no matter how trustworthy people are 'Don't tell anyone' doesn't compute when you tell someone you're PG! Congrats :o)ll :o)ll
Ivy F Posts: 2023
Congrats, Blondie!! Welcome to the club.. *)