hahaha...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
My sons teacher calls me this morning and she falling around laughing. One of the kids was out Swine Flu and came back this morning. Her brother brought her in. (I think hes in 6th class in the school) Anyways she calls me and says oh I have to tell you this.... So she says to the brother " How is xxxx did she really have the swine flu?" And the brother goes "Well miss I dont think so but she was sick and the doctor said she had all the simpsons" Teacher says "WHAT???" He says " Yeah he thinks it was only flu but she had to be watched cause she had a lot of the swine flu simpsons" Simpsons - Symptoms Brilliant :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
meeeeeow Posts: 1349
Awww! Love it!
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
[quote="Squeek":29hh07mr]Awww! Love it![/quote:29hh07mr] This teacher is probably in her 60's now and she would never tell you a joke. I thought she was calling me to say Ds was being bold :o0
Gummiebear Posts: 2911
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Thought for a second there you were best mates with the teacher too. I was thinking to myself ......is there no end to the people this one knows :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0