hair and makeup

Go to Fashion & Beauty

sflow001
New Wolly

hair and makeup

Postby sflow001 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:31 am

hi, I'm in search of someone to do hair and makeup for very small wedding in sept of 2018. We will have small civil ceremony in Ballyvaughan at Newtown Castle. Any recommendations would be great as we'll be coming from the U.S. I have curly shoulder length hair and it's not easy to find someone who knows how to work with it. thank you so much

Ang1e
New Wolly

Re: hair and makeup

Postby Ang1e » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:35 am

Hello,

I was extremely happy with my hair & make up. The only thing is they are coming from Wicklow so I am unsure if they travel to Co. Clare.

My hair stylist was Claire Finegan from Wedding Hair Creations (https://www.weddinghaircreations.com/)

My make up artist was Rachel from Forever Fabulous (http://www.foreverfabulous.ie/ )

All the best with your planning!

Mangnall_74
New Wolly

Postby Mangnall_74 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:57 am

Pleased to see these wonderful make up tutorials. Finding one trustworthy site for subscription boxes is really helpful as then you know that all products will be genuine and branded. Opting some superb ones for my monthly subscriptions. Hope to find one such site soon.

LauraAdams.77
New Wolly

Postby LauraAdams.77 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:12 pm

Mangnall_74 wrote:Pleased to see these wonderful make up tutorials. Finding one trustworthy site for subscription boxes is really helpful as then you know that all products will be genuine and branded. Opting some superb ones for my monthly subscriptions. Hope to find one such site soon.

:heartbeat: :)

FM101
New Wolly

Postby FM101 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:54 am

Hi , Im a qualified make up artist based in Clare. If you wish to see some work and discuss more please dont hesitate to contact me.

Makeuppro
New Wolly

Postby Makeuppro » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:12 am

If you are really looking for best makeup artist then you must check this: makeuppro.co

Artwood Film

Go to Fashion & Beauty

Weddingsonline.ie Ltd, Swords Business Campus, Balheary Rd, Swords, Co. Dublin.
Tel +353 1 905 9680 Email: [email protected]
Registered Company No: 318585 VAT Registration No: IE6338585T