Hair dye spray

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

fildy Posts: 126
Hey girls I have a serious problem with my grey roots coming through and it has only been three weeks since I went to the hairdresser. I remember a few years ago there was a type of dry pray powder thing that you could spray on your roots to tide you over till your next hair appointment. I have never used this and I was wondering if anyone knows if it still exits and where I might purchase it????? Can't afford the hairdressers every three weeks!!! :eek xxx
danekawilsonmakeup Posts: 120
i've been looking for it too and know ive seen it somewhere but cant remember where!! :duh:
crazyinlove78 Posts: 933
I bought this over in shop in tullamore, kinda hairdresser cash n carry shop, i've dark brown hair and got the chocolate kiss, was €9 i think...its a mousse put it on roots on washed/wet hair and brush thru,works well....oh how i hate the greys!!!!!
fildy Posts: 126
HI crazyinlove Thank you so much for that!! I wonder would salon services have it either? I must check tomorrow, sure if they don't I can just order from the link you gave me, although it is a bit dearer than nine euro there. It really would be great to make my colour last longer without damaging it by dying it. I used to colour my own hair but I totally ruined it by overlapping and not getting certain areas at all, so much so, that it took me about a year to get the build up out of it!! I gather this mousse washes out? Dying to get it as I look like witch at the mo and can't afford to go to the hairdresser!!! :ooh
crazyinlove78 Posts: 933
Ya just washed out of hair like normal mousse, they def sell similar stuff in petermarks etc but its about €25-€30 ,where are you based there's a few of those hairdresser outlet places around...i know there's one in newbridge on near the entrance to georges arcade in dublin....BOL Don't even talk to me about grey,its soooo frustrating isn't it!!! O:|