Hair dye?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

madmam Posts: 1294
Hi Guys, Ok - my hair has a mind of its own right now! *) I have a couple of special occasions coming up, and I BADLY need to get my hair coloured and cut. How safe is it to colour your hair? I only have a semi permanent colour anyway, so would that be safe? Don't think I can wait till I am 12 weeks!!!
Charmed 2 Posts: 56
I colour my hair every 8 weeks with permanent colur have asked both Consultant and GP and they said there is no problem it just may not "take" as well
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Hi Shorty, I posted about this a few weeks ago, I think sometimes the more you read on the internet the more potty it makes you to be honest O:| I need to get mine done every 6 weeks also, have had gray hairs since the age of 21 :-8 :-8 :-8 Here's the thread for you http://www.weddingsonline.ie/discussion ... ht=#612285
Thanks a mill guys. I did see that thread a while back but couldn't find it. Anyone else find the 'search' option on here quite vague? I fancy being a pregnant redhead! Going to make appointment now....
Thanks a mill guys. I did see that thread a while back but couldn't find it. Anyone else find the 'search' option on here quite vague? I fancy being a pregnant redhead! *) Going to make appointment now....