Hair extension

Go to All Things Wedding

LovelyBMrsG
New Wolly

Hair extension

Postby LovelyBMrsG » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:39 pm

Just looking for some advice on getting extensions for my wedding June next year, i was planning on getting the gold fever, they last 5 months, then get them put in again a month before the wedding in may. my hair however in very fine and had been falling out some months ago, ts not falling out much now but im a little worried the extensions might damage my hair further. has anyone here used them or give me advice on whether they are a good idea or not. :-8

Yvonne Kelly
New Wolly

Re: Hair extension

Postby Yvonne Kelly » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:37 am

Hi ya

Why don't you buy a clip in one. I got one the exact same colour for around €100. Going to get it cut a little and curled. Extensions expensive and probably not the best for hair.

LauraAdams.77
New Wolly

Postby LauraAdams.77 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:42 pm

Yvonne Kelly wrote:Hi ya

Why don't you buy a clip in one. I got one the exact same colour for around €100. Going to get it cut a little and curled. Extensions expensive and probably not the best for hair.

Exactly

Caca83
New Wolly

Postby Caca83 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:00 pm

Hi there,

I got the Gold Fever extension back in August as a trial for my own wedding in March. I was told they would last 4-6 months, i have them in since August 2nd so its now nearly exactly 4 months.

Positives - i did love them at the start, hair was fuller, longer and the colour matched exactly. You can also dye them.
Negatives - Uncomfortable to sleep on at the start, bonds move down your hair as it grows so are easier to pull/tear out with a brush. You need sulphate free shampoo, cant leave your hair wet and need to style it when down.

It depends on how fast your hair grows. I loved them when I got them in but they are a bit of work and you do need to look after them. The first month was amazing. I probably will get them in again as I would like them for the honeymoon but they are expensive.
I saved in other areas to be able afford them

LovelyBMrsG
New Wolly

Postby LovelyBMrsG » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:28 pm

Thanks for advice girls, i did a little bit of research after i started the post a couple of weeks ago. i started looking at the tape extensions from peter mark called rapture, had a consultation and getting them in 2 weeks, they are supposed to be the best for very fine hair and dont feel heavy like the bonded ones, they last up to 3 months the first time, then they are taken out and re applied, the hair can be used up to 4 times. this is what i have been told so fingers crossed!..... new hair for Christmas, cant wait :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll

Go to All Things Wedding

Weddingsonline.ie Ltd, Swords Business Campus, Balheary Rd, Swords, Co. Dublin.
Tel +353 1 905 9680 Email: [email protected]
Registered Company No: 318585 VAT Registration No: IE6338585T