Hair greasy after 12 week blowdry

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

artois75 Posts: 80
Hi girls I had this done last Tuesday and have had to wash it 3 times since. would usually get 3 days out of it, now I have to wash it every second day and even at that have to spray dry shampoo on it. It was the Brazilian blowout I had done. has this happened to anybody else? hoping it might wear off after a week or 2, otherwise i'll be really annoyed!!
MaggieBee Posts: 1047
Yeh i got it done before and it happened to me too, just remember my hair feeling kind of gunky if u get me, like you'd know there was product in it? But it did hold a blow dry better as in my hair wouldn't go fuzzy and would stay totally sleek after I blow dried it, think that must be the toss up of it!! Hope it calms down a bit for you.
JaneyD Posts: 8
Did you leave it without washing it for a few days after you got it done like they recommend you do?
Hi JaneyD I asked the hairdresser if I should and she said no just do whatever you normally do. by day 2 it was manky so I had to wash it!!
Terri1 Posts: 1158
Do ye think it's worth getting? Would love to get it.
Hi Moley Well provided the greasiness goes away, i would recommend it cos my hair is frizz free now. It was the Brazilian blowout i had done, it would have cost E280 for my length hair, but luckily i got 50% off as they were running a promotion. my hair is dyed red and it did fade it a bit but i had been warned dat wud happen. will let u know how i get on over the next week!