Menu

Hair & Make-up in Westmeath

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

kittysue Posts: 1016
Can any-one recommend a good make-up artist and hairstylist. Would it be less expensive to go to a salon and get both done in the same place OR stay at home and let them come to you. - I think it might be less panicky if I was at home
EHRK Posts: 82
There is a girl in Kinnegad in Westmeath called Sheila she currently runs a salon in Kinnegad but is closing it down to go on the road. Maybe you could contact her to do your hair. I have a trial in my sister's house in 3 weeks and she is coming up to Dublin to do my hair on the day, she is also doing hair for about 5 or 6 of us!!!
kittysue Posts: 1016
Hi EHRK Thanks for that - I'll look her up in the book. Do you mind me asking what does she charge? Let me know how your trial goes.
EHRK Posts: 82
Kittysue, I have no idea but she is much cheaper then Dublin hairdressers. My sister uses her all the time and even when the kids are dancing in Feis she does their hair for nearly nothing!!! My sister is getting the kids hair done on the day eventhough they are only coming to the Church so she must be good. Will let you know how I get on at my trial on 3rd Feb