Menu

hair (on my head!) growing really fast

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ginger nut Posts: 5989
can't believe it - only got my hair cut 2 1/2 weeks ago and already i look like a mad thing again. Any other pregnant wollies noticed that their hair is growing really fast? Also noticed that i am needing to file my nails way more than usual too.
Desert-Moon Posts: 1174
Yes, definately hair is growing very fast!!! Can't comment on nails, as been a biter since I got BFP! :-8
Elliecat Posts: 2725
I've noticed a lot of new hiar growing which makes my hair look a complete mess all the time with baby hair all around my parting line and front!
mammybean Posts: 10364
ya my hair is growing like mad. my hairdresser (the only one i let near my hair) moved to a different hairdressers a bit away and i havent gotten a chance to get it but i hear he is moving back here very soon :o0 :o)ll my nails are growing very fast and are seriously strong! the used to be so flimsy. hope they stay strong after
Lady Di Posts: 2487
Yes same here, I feel like I need to get my highlights done way more frequently as they're growing out so quick. But I lost a serious amount of hair every day after a shower for the first few months. I was thinking I'd be bald before the nine months were up! The hair under my arms and on my legs is probably growing slower though, that happening to anyone else?
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Got mine cut up in a POB well not as short but tight at the back and its grown about 2 inches already and got it done 3wks ago :eek Its slowed down in other places but still crazy on my head
mammybean Posts: 10364
mama dora thats what i got done. tight enough at the back but a bit of length at the front. i got that done around the time of my bfp and i have it up un a high pony tail today. got a party net week so will get it done again
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
[quote="Mammy Bean":h4pah70z]mama dora thats what i got done. tight enough at the back but a bit of length at the front. i got that done around the time of my bfp and i have it up un a high pony tail today. got a party net week so will get it done again[/quote:h4pah70z] Think I might let it grow but I hate when it goes out of style to the point of looking horrid!!!so I might change my mind again and chop it off :o0