Hair slides/pins

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lam2045 Posts: 26
Does anybody have any ideas as to what I can put in my hair instead of a tiara and veil as I won't be wearing either? My jewellery and dress have a floral design so I'm thinking of having something similar in my hair to compliment them. I love flowers so any ideas/pictures of hair slides, etc would be much appreciated. Many thanks!!!
mad woman Posts: 22106
what about fresh flowers?
Gallifrey Posts: 472
here is a link to some pics of pims that I bought on ebay http://www.weddingsonline.ie/forums/vie ... highlight=
boobies Posts: 1625
Claires Accessories have lovely combs and stuff............
EvaAdore Posts: 66
Fortuna accessories in Dunshaughlin that someone mentioned here before is a treaure trove of all sorts of accessories, really nice pins and combs that aren't at all tacky or boring. Definitely the place to go.
girlymum Posts: 696
There is a report from a bride called Trishy in the wedding day reports section and she has really gorgeous hair clips and she gives the suppliers details too. I am also thinking of having something simple like that.
Frankie Posts: 1571
I have some flowers for hair that I got but I don't think that I'll be using them - if you want them, you can have them for what I paid? [img:3fmj95rn]http://i17.ebayimg.com/02/i/06/96/47/fd_1_b.JPG[/img:3fmj95rn] It wasn't very much, about €7 I think.
StaceyHannan Posts: 278
hi ya, I design and make tiaras, hair accessories: such as combs, hair pins and hair clips. I do range of beaded flower hair pins, clips and combs. I can make these in any colour, shape or size. You can check out my work on my website www.staceyhannandesigns.com Thanks, Stacey
steen Posts: 1335
I picked up some lovely crystal hair pins on ebay. Excellent value.
mama sugar Posts: 1387
lam2045 I have floral design on my dress too so I went looking in claire acessories they have beautiful small slides what im doing is having the sides brought back a bit and the rest down and I have the 3 slides positioned in different positions and one on the right side of my head wow it looks fab and real sparkly it will be perfect when I take off my veil go in to claires its great!