Hair Trial q

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

14082010 Posts: 2103
Hi, Have my hair trial with Susan Peggs tomorrow. Do i bring my veil and tiara with me? I am so dreading this :o( I am so peticular about my hair and makeup, just hope i am happy tomorrow when i come home :o)ll :o)ll
Lunasa68 Posts: 274
Hi 14082010 I had mine with me for my hair trials. Its better to have them with you than not and you get a better idea of the finished hairstyle. Hope it all goes well for you tomorrow. :wv
[quote="Lunasa68":21u1dava]Hi 14082010 I had mine with me for my hair trials. Its better to have them with you than not and you get a better idea of the finished hairstyle. Hope it all goes well for you tomorrow. :wv[/quote:21u1dava] Ah thanks for that! Yeah i am really stressing about this, i really hope i am pleased with outcome O:o)
sugarandspice Posts: 2378
i have my hair trial tomorrow. havent got anything for my hair cos was gonna wait and see what style i go for and ask hairdresser what kind of hair clip would be best. not having a veil though
[quote="sugarandspice":1jhiici7]i have my hair trial tomorrow. havent got anything for my hair cos was gonna wait and see what style i go for and ask hairdresser what kind of hair clip would be best. not having a veil though[/quote:1jhiici7] Are you stressing at all :o( I just got a fringe cut into my hair also and i am in doubhts whether i like it or not :eek I have jet black hair and think it may be a bit much :duh: Oh the stress of it all :o0
sugarandspice Posts: 2378
yes i am stressed about it!! thought i had narrowed it down to style for me and for BM. then showed BM pic of style i was thinking of for myself and she didnt like it! but really liked BM one - thinking it would be nice for me too. then looked at more pics and got even more confused. hair is just past shoulder length and worried it wont be long enough for any of the styles i really like. and dont know what i want to do with my hair colour for the wedding!!! stress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ItsOK Posts: 849
hey, yeah you should bring them with you - i didnt have mine and my lady asked if i had them - it was no problem that I didnt but it just helps to get the full picture. I didnt get any hair clips etc until I had an idea of what I was getting. Sugarandspice, mine is about the same length and all the styles i had in mind had a lot of detail - which she couldnt do with my hair length - but she gave me an idea of styles and just told me to get clip in extensions to add length - so dont worry about it! Good luck girls - tell us how you get on :)
[quote="sugarandspice":2keniiq0]yes i am stressed about it!! thought i had narrowed it down to style for me and for BM. then showed BM pic of style i was thinking of for myself and she didnt like it! but really liked BM one - thinking it would be nice for me too. then looked at more pics and got even more confused. hair is just past shoulder length and worried it wont be long enough for any of the styles i really like. and dont know what i want to do with my hair colour for the wedding!!! stress!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote:2keniiq0] he he he i couldnt care less tomorrow about b/maids hair or what they think, as long as i like it, i just want mine perfect >:o) bridzilla i know! I always had a set style i wanted, i am armed with about ten pics of the end result, so keep fingers crossed its what i want :yelrotflmaosmilie:
yippeeme Posts: 2139
don't forget ur camera! Hope it goes well, let us know! :wv
xx fairy mommy xx Posts: 1833
better to have it with you than not! i had a hair trial this week and it went BADLY!!!! didn't look at all like the styles i showed her - am really particular about how i want it - total diva eh?!!! so i'm booked in with another hairdresser and brought the style with me and they seem very confident that they could pull it off so fingers crossed!! hope ye're trials go well tomorrow :o)ll