Hairdresser double booked me - help

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Lady Penelope Posts: 2019
Hi girls My hairdresser went and bloody double booked me for the wedding, can anyone recommend a hair dresser who will come to the house. Im in Dublin thanks.
ShadyLady Posts: 100
Hiya, i've just recently had my trial with Neil Gogoi - can't recommend him highly enough. Super guy - friendly, enthusiastic and very talented. If you look at nk-goi.com, you will see his work. Also contact details are.... IRL +353861544250 E-mail HTH
Nolongerwollie Posts: 2181
I had a fab hairdresser & I'd highly recommend her. Her name is Laura & her number is 086 3239635. HTH
Fluffer Posts: 2672
[quote="ShadyLady":7l5pf3e3]Hiya, i've just recently had my trial with Neil Gogoi - can't recommend him highly enough. Super guy - friendly, enthusiastic and very talented. If you look at nk-goi.com, you will see his work. Also contact details are.... IRL +353861544250 E-mail HTH[/quote:7l5pf3e3] Neil is great and lovely too.
shiraz Posts: 770
Thats a disgrace Lady Penelope.I wouldnt stand for that at all.Its stressfull enough trying to organise a wedding.You poor thing.Hope it will sort itself out :wv
Lady Penelope Posts: 2019
Thanks Smiles, Im really annoyed about it TBH. She came recommended via WOL. Neil is booked I tried him a couple of months back. Keep em coming!
pinkbabe Posts: 540
TRY The man is magic !!!