hairdresser no show......

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sugarandspice Posts: 2378
was supposed to have my hair trial at home today, but hairdresser didnt show up.. Raging Rang her after half an hour in case she had problems finding my place - rang to voicemail so left message. after an hour still no sign, this time phone went straight to voicemail - left a message to say I was cancelling it. thought she at least would have still gotten back to me to apologise. I fuming, it's so rude. So now need to get a new hairdresser....
mrswalls2b Posts: 42
that is absolutely disgusting doin tat on ya ... ya wouldnt mind if she rang ya 2 cancel if somethin came up for her but no call or not answering ya is bang out of order ya would think in these times they would walk on hot coal 2 get the buisness put it behind ya hun and ya will find someone ya can relie on wats meant b will b
yeah not even a phone call. had my sister here as well for bm trial. at least I found out now that's she unreliable and not on the wedding day. by the way she's not a supplier on here, got a recommendation from a wollie, but if anyone wants her details pm me
yippeeme Posts: 2139
Jesus, thats really bad form. Totally unprofessional. Ur right though, better to find out what shes like now than on the day. Heard a horror story of a hairdresser in kildare letting a girl down on the day, nitemare. :eek Maybe this was a blessing in disguise, very annoying though. Hope u get sorted with someone else soon :wv
starting to look for one now!
JellySnakes Posts: 2201
That is terrible,so rude and unprofessional. Good job it happened now and not on the big day, maybe a blessing in disguise.
14082010 Posts: 2103
sugar and spice that is bad form!!!! Is she your regular hairdresser?? Some people are so so rude O:| I had my hair and makeup trial today with Susan Peggs and Rhona Cullinan and all i can say is those two girls are gems! Really made me feel at ease and done exactly what i was looking for, i am so relieved now >:o) Hope you find a replacment soon :xox
[quote="14082010":21mo5pvt]sugar and spice that is bad form!!!! Is she your regular hairdresser?? Some people are so so rude O:| I had my hair and makeup trial today with Susan Peggs and Rhona Cullinan and all i can say is those two girls are gems! Really made me feel at ease and done exactly what i was looking for, i am so relieved now >:o) Hope you find a replacment soon :xox[/quote:21mo5pvt] no not a regular. it's really bad form, especially for a mobile hairdresser who probably depends on word of mouth. Still hasnt gotten back to me to apologise
lush11 Posts: 2877
How long ago did you book her?? Its very rude in fairness
i had been in touch with her originally in January then over the last couple of weeks to arrange trial. I must say, I was a bit worried that she was slow getting back to me on email, but some people are. At least I know now. Thought I was so organised with wedding stuff- one more job back on the to do list!