hairpiece opinions please :)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ela28 Posts: 2552
girls what do yous think of these hairpieces?Am considering them and would just like a few opinions thanks :thnk [img:bmidp3wh]http://img.inkfrog.com/pix/stylevalley/yc4.jpg[/img:bmidp3wh] [img:bmidp3wh]http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/stylevalley/ko4g.jpg[/img:bmidp3wh]
come dine with me Posts: 306
Like the top one best curls are more natural. Have you worn them before for a whole day and night?Just wondering would they get hot and itchy?
princess tinkerbelle Posts: 811
I would ask opinion from person doing your hair. They are used to working with hairpieces and will know the most natural looking ones and which will hold better for the day. IMHO, I think those two look very fake and you should see if you could get something more natural looking.
[quote="doctorwho":17lv3vq0]Like the top one best curls are more natural. Have you worn them before for a whole day and night?Just wondering would they get hot and itchy?[/quote:17lv3vq0] hiya I have had extensions before,they were just straight clip so didn't itch your head at all,the ones above don't cover the whole head just a section of it and your own hair falls down over it so I assume these too would not itch your head,I think it's only if the whole head is covered really that it would get quite hot n itchy!!
[quote="princess tinkerbelle":2c8pis7n]I would ask opinion from person doing your hair. They are used to working with hairpieces and will know the most natural looking ones and which will hold better for the day. IMHO, I think those two look very fake and you should see if you could get something more natural looking.[/quote:2c8pis7n] I have gotten feedback on both pieces and the type of hair is supposed to be very natural looking but thanks for your opinion :wv
come dine with me Posts: 306
Oh right!Have no idea bout any of those things myself, thought you were actually wearing the whole thing like a wig or something!! *)
[quote="doctorwho":2dahhy2s]Oh right!Have no idea bout any of those things myself, thought you were actually wearing the whole thing like a wig or something!! *)[/quote:2dahhy2s] no it's not a wig,covers a certain amount of your head though,extensions I have had before came in 4 different parts,the ones above are just a one piece which would be a lot easier to put in I assume *)
wah Posts: 1414
Is it real or synthetic hair in them cause it doesnt look very real, sorry just my opinion, also how do you plan to wear your hair on the day as these may not be the right ones depending on the style My fear would be (i am a hairdresser so i am quite critical of hair extensions and work with them a lot) that if they are sythetic they reflect light in a different way to human hair and it will look false in professional pics cause there cameras are so good and have high definition, do you want to look back at photos of barbie hair... On a practical level, they cant be washed like human hair extensions, they cant be tonged, straightened etc... Your hairdresser might be agreeing with them on a practical level for the styke you are considering but please just make sure they are human hair ones
[quote="wah":1psmq711]Is it real or synthetic hair in them cause it doesnt look very real, sorry just my opinion, also how do you plan to wear your hair on the day as these may not be the right ones depending on the style My fear would be (i am a hairdresser so i am quite critical of hair extensions and work with them a lot) that if they are sythetic they reflect light in a different way to human hair and it will look false in professional pics cause there cameras are so good and have high definition, do you want to look back at photos of barbie hair... On a practical level, they cant be washed like human hair extensions, they cant be tonged, straightened etc... Your hairdresser might be agreeing with them on a practical level for the styke you are considering but please just make sure they are human hair ones[/quote:1psmq711] thanks very much for that wah,in response to your question they are not human hair and I have just ordered it :o(
wah Posts: 1414
Ah shi* sorry i didnt see this earlier, can you give me the link to have a better look? Have you read their terms and conditions about possible returning etc...