halloween

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

janine10 Posts: 259
happy halloween everyone have a lovely day and nite, and enjoy.x >:o)
ghostchild2 Posts: 6237
Same to you >:o) >:o) >:o) >:o)
thanks missus ,not many replys lol take it no one likes halloween then lol.x :o0
Tigra Posts: 184
Can't wait for the trick or treaters to start calling :)
MrsAH Posts: 3715
LOVE Halloween!! Been baking all morning for our Ghoulish Cake Fest later. Our whole house is decorated too. Can't wait for some trick or treaters to call. H2B and I are having a Horror-Thon later too. Mwhahahaah >:o)
ur my kinda woman, were having a horror thon later to i cant wait for the fireworks love it.x :hyper:
I have some decorations up too and DS is already in his costume and looking so cute :o)ll
[quote="ghostchild2":3jzo5nnq]I have some decorations up too and DS is already in his costume and looking so cute :o)ll[/quote:3jzo5nnq] aw good for him whats he dressed up as may i ask? :o)ll
He has a skelaton babygro on him. It's a bit big casue it's 3-6mths and he's only 2mth but I think that's adding to the cuteness :lvs :lvs :lvs He also has an orange and white babygro with pumpkins on it for bedtime :lvs :lvs :lvs
MrsAH Posts: 3715
[quote="janine10":3rx1ydij]ur my kinda woman, were having a horror thon later to i cant wait for the fireworks love it.x :hyper:[/quote:3rx1ydij] We both just love it. Not wild about the fireworks and bonfires though, we have a dog and a cat and it's quite upsetting for them. Enjoy your night!