Hampers for BM?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

puggle Posts: 848
For those of you that are doing hampers for their bridesmaid, what are you putting in them? This is what i'm thinking off Slippers, Small bottle of their favorite perfume Mini bottle of champagne Bridesmaid mug Painkillers!! Party feet Small box of chocs Anyone got any other suggestions ?
May 08 Wife Posts: 1642
Just wondering where are you getting the Bridesmaid mugs?
puggle Posts: 848
Was going to get them on line as haven't seen them in any shops.
Valkstar Posts: 2747
Oh that's such a good idea...I've been racking my brains to come up with something! And I can put it together over the next few months - cheers :o)ll :o)ll
Biancee fiancee Posts: 907
Looking at ideas on photogifts.ie...might get some personalised mugs/photocards there, to include in hamper.. just a thought HTH :wv
big day \\\'08! Posts: 482
that is such a nice idea!
rathkenny Posts: 936
This crowd make up hampers for you but you might get some more ideas for what to put in your hampers (not that you need anything else though, what you have sounds loads!! :eek ) Go to the 'To the Guests' section and the 'To the Bridal Party' section.
buzybumble Posts: 831
Fab idea, I was lost at what gifts to give my bridesmaids.
2crazy Posts: 1478
i'm doing similar, except instead of a hamper it will be in personalised tote bags also getting them a lipstick for top ups during the day and personalised tshirts
May09Bride Posts: 1050
Great ideas ladies, I must admit I will be pinching a few, going to start collecting bits and pieces in the Jan Sales and then put them together in a basket. I love this place for ideas. O-O O-O