Menu

Handy Hints for Rossies

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mistified Posts: 2680
ARISING OUT OF THE CONFUSION THAT TOOK PLACE IN AND AROUND CROKE PARK ON SUNDAY EVENING LAST, THE G.A.A. HAVE ISSUED THE FOLLOWING NOTICE TO ALL ROSCOMMON SUPPORTERS TRAVELING TO ENNIS THIS WEEKEND. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE R325 BETWEEN FAIRYMOUNT AND LOUGHLYNN DOES NOT GO ALL THE WAY TO ENNIS CONNACHT GOLD MILK LORRIES DON’T GO TO ENNIS EITHER, SO THERE’S NO POINT STOWING AWAY IN THE TANK (AGAIN) THE GRASS VERGES OUTSIDE CUSACK PARK MAY NOT BE USED FOR GRAZING. IT IS ALSO ILLEGAL FOR YOU TO ATTEMPT TO SELL OR LEASE SUCH LAND, WHICH IS THE PROPERTY OF CLARE COUNTY COUNCIL. IF YOU SEE A LOCAL MAN STANDING ON A STREET CORNER SCRATCHING HIS ARSE YOU CAN PRESUME THAT HE IS A LOCAL MAN SCRATCHING HIS ARSE. HE IS NOT DEALING SHEEP OR EMPLOYED IN ANY OTHER AREA OF THE SEX TRADE NOT ALL WOMEN THAT YOU COME IN CONTACT WITH IN PUBS, CLUBS ETC WILL FIND THE SMELL OF BO A TURN ON. PURCHASE SOME LYNX, OR, AS A LAST RESORT, HAVE A WASH. DRINKS MAY NOT BE PAID FOR IN PUBS WITH EITHER A WINK OR A NOD. A CRATE OF BULMERS COSTS APPROX €60. IT IS NOT SOLD BY THE BARRELL AND SHOULD NOT BE DRUNK FROM A SHOE MUSIC BEFORE THE MATCH AND DURING HALF TIME WILL BE SUPPLIED BY THE GARDA BAND AND NOT BRENDAN SHINE OR SENATOR FRANK FEIGHAN BOYS UNDER 12 WILL BE NOT BE ADMITTED TO THE STAND UNLESS ACCOMPANIED BY THEIR FATHER. IF THE FATHER IS UNKNOWN THEN A RELATIVE OR SOMEONE WHO LOOKS VAGUELY LIKE THEM WILL SUFFICE PROVIDED THEY ARE NOT COVERED IN BODY/FACIAL HAIR EVEN THOUGH THE MATCH WILL BE OVER AT 5.00pm PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL NOT MAKE IT BACK TO TULSK IN TIME FOR THE MART REPORT ON SHANNONSIDE. GET SOMEONE TO TAPE IT FOR YOU ANYONE DRIVING HOME FROM THE MATCH PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU DO SO IN YOUR OWN CAR AND NOT THE BACK OF LIVESTOCK STOLEN FROM A LOCAL FARMER
Mrs áthas Posts: 3488
forwarded that onto my fil...who is a rossie
mrs Posts: 673
Mistified, I am disappointed with ya!!!! I thought that was issued to the KERRY supported last week!
Mistified Posts: 2680
It can be adapted, I'm sure, to suit any county! :lol:
Gone2007 Posts: 4182
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mrs Posts: 673
Just stirring. . .