Hangover :(

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cremebrulee Posts: 8546
oh god i had tequila and cocktails. haven't reached the stage of embarrassing flashbacks yet......although i do remember falling (the real dramatic type) at some stage after i missed a step or something. oh god i got sick in front of my FSILs. and some guy tried to teach me how to smoke properly.
nutcake Posts: 1168
:o0 :o0 sounds like a good night! it was your hen wasnt it?
yes it was my hen. and as it turns out..... you don't need that many people to get drunk and have a good time! saw another b2b there and asked her if she was on wol. she said she didn't log in much. i prob didn't help either! :o0
nutcake Posts: 1168
haha i wonder will she log on today! thats great you enjoyed it, imo small hens are better anyway, more chance of everyone getting along! why arent you still asleep ya mad scone :hic
h2b and his sisters were getting up and woke me and haven't been able to go back asleep. my sick stomach and everything spinning doesn't help things either! was good fun though..... got my photo taken with EVERYONE, dj played a song for me and did some dancing!
zarazia Posts: 396
Sounds like you had a great night misty21. Pity bout the hangover...i feel your pain this morning :o0
brightling Posts: 1496
Sounds like a great night alright. Little bit jealous!! Not of the hangover though!! Ages since I've had a big night out. Take it easy for the afternoon and trear yourself to a nice chinese or indian take-away this evening.
mrs bmw Posts: 6447
Me hungover too, 1 bottle of Jacobs Creek sparking rose and 2 vodka's later Shera was dancing around her sitting room locked in, wait for it, her wedding dress, AND IT STILL FITS :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Hubby thought I had lost the plot but I just wanted a game of adult dress up and play princess!!!
Sounds like you had fun Shera!
windycity Posts: 2241
I ended up in Coppers ........ :hic packet of Snax and a Tracker bar.. best cure misty are you aug 1st as well?