hankies for mammies

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Snowqueen Posts: 345
Anyone got any suggestions on where to buy hankerchiefs - I'd like to get something lacy or silky for the mums and get them embroidered with the date. I tried Tie Rack (too manly) and Clerys (poor quality) and couldn't find anything at all anywhere else. I've left it too late to try online. Any suggestions.............please?????
stockbroking bride Posts: 2642
I bought Irish Linen ones in Kilkenny Design for our moms they had little bells already on them.
Biancee fiancee Posts: 907
Thats a lovely Idea...just I cant see my mam crying on the big day. Anyone elses mam NOT cry? SBB did the moms use them?
milis Posts: 7998
My Mam is [i:3de1fg4r]already[/i:3de1fg4r] crying. :-8 She's gonna be a blubbering fool by August :o0
stockbroking bride Posts: 2642
[quote="Biancee fiancee":1tt4u3qb] SBB did the moms use them?[/quote:1tt4u3qb] MIL did I was stealing her lovely baby boy :o0
Biancee fiancee Posts: 907
:o0 Yes I can picture MIL sobbing her heart out but my mam, happy out! 1 daughter down one to go!!! Mammys and their boys O:| If my brother was getting married we would need the flood police for mam..
milis Posts: 7998
My FMIL won't by crying anyway, will be delighted to have him off her hands :o0 I think I'd get a very strange look if I gave her a hankie *)
Snowqueen Posts: 345
SBB - thank you!!!!!!
Deirdre 5167 Posts: 60
hi i have just received my hankies from only ordered them last week and they arrived at work to day.they cost $25 buy 4 get one free. you can put your own verse, or words with them the delivery cost was $18.75. so with the dollar so good great little treat. they are very nicely presented in a presentation box with a lovely verse, which i have changed to suit the person i am giving the hankie to. i would really recommend they, their lovely. i am putting them in my bridesmaids hamper in their room. there will not be a dry eye in the hotel :o0 :o0 :o0
Star08 Posts: 423
biancee fiancee, my mother will highly unlikely be crying that day - or my mil for that matter, cant say same for myself or himself though!! :o0