Hannah in Mount Oval Cork, dress alterations?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Crimson1 Posts: 47
Hi guys, Just looking for somebody to alter my dress for me, have seen posts about Hannah before and wondering has anybody had personal experience of her? Thanks.
CorkBK2008 Posts: 445
She just did my dress. She is really very nice. I only had to get my dress taken up for alterations, and they are perfect. I am very happy with it. She also put 2 different loops on the back to tie it up later. If you do try to contact her, its better to text her(thats what I found anyway) When I collected my dress during the week, she had lots of dresses in her house, I would say the girl is really busy. She also had gorgeous hats and bits and pieces and I think she makes dresses too... gifted id say... will be going back to her for a head piece for my friends New Years Eve wedding Best of luck.
Cork Oct 08 Posts: 749
I just used a lady in Carrigaline to alter my bm and fg dresses. Pm me if you'd like her number
Melo1 Posts: 20
I got my dress done for my wedding 4 wks ago she done a good job but when i took it out of the dress bag it was covered in dog hairs lets just say i was not too happy!!!
CorkBK2008 Posts: 445
Oh god... I wouldnt be happy about that either!! ehhhhhhhhh... will have to look at mine now later... but it looked ok when i tried it on ... ehh my skin is crawling..
Crimson1 Posts: 47
God thats awful, did you ring up to complain or what? Thanks for all the other comments, have heard only good things about Hannah since I put up the post so hopefully it will work out OK, as long as there is no dog hairs that is!
emmesie Posts: 2
Hi Ladies - I would love to go with Hannah - as she altered my sisters dress years ago and did a fantastic job, however in the years that have passed her number seems to have gone amiss! Can someone please send on her contact details? Thanks E