Happy Birthday Skittles

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MissMuppet Posts: 2085
...Happy Birthday Skittles... :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Seen your post yesterday...we didnt forget...even if your H2B does :o0 [quote:34p0tz4b]ah thats lovely - its my birthday tomorrow and im not sure if h2b even knows [/quote:34p0tz4b] Have a great day O-O Bree Lee :wv :thnk
MrsWhippy09 Posts: 2346
Happy Birthday! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Are you doing anything nice for it? *)
skittles Posts: 1312
oh my god girls you just made my day :-8 thank you so so so much :thnk oh and lucky for h2b he did remember and he had a lovely little message in my card about it being my last birthday as a single woman :lvs
MissMuppet Posts: 2085
Awww he is so sweet.. :lvs
Ah that's soo nice. This time next year you'll be an old married woman! only joking! :o0 :o)ll
skittles Posts: 1312
[quote="MrsWhippy09":14zqqlaw]Ah that's soo nice. This time next year you'll be an old married woman! only joking! :o0 :o)ll[/quote:14zqqlaw] :o0 you wont be too far behind me mrswhippy!! :o0 no plans to do anything, just gonna have a take away and some wine tonight, we have a christening at the weekend so wont be going out then either! i dont really mind cos i went out to celebrate with the girlies last weekend. h2b gave me money as a pressie to pay for my laser tattoo removal which he knows i want more than anything :lvs
God I know. :o0 My last birthday as a single woman is 4 months from today. I cant wait as then the wedding will all seem more real. I prefer the nights in with a take away and some wine cuddling up to h2b aswell! :lvs Enjoy!
chaos Posts: 1904
happy birthday skittles!!! your night sounds like the perfect night, id prefer that than going out anyway as if you go out for a meal, your too stuffed to finish the wine or go for a few drinks after wards. my last one as a single woman coming up in 4 weeks. great...