Happy Christmas!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

daintreepaper Posts: 51
LOL ok that sounds stange but I'm getting in the christmas mood. We are hosting a winter wedding fair here on thursday and will have lots of offers and prizes for winter brides. its on from 6-8 in our store and courtyard and its a FREE event! last time we gave out over €300 in prizes and this time I want to give big discounts to anyone who comes in anything christmas related so root out those santa hats and save a fortune chack out for more details.
Daintree are launching there new winter range tomorrow thursday 21st with a bang! We are hosting a wedding fair in our store and courtyard from 6-8. We are offering a 10% discount to anyone who comes along in anything christmassy as well as another 3 special offers on the night including a €40 voucher for thank you cards with every order over €200... but thats not all... We'll ahve live music from the sacred sounds string trio and John walsh. Floral displays throughout to give you inspiration Photographers includeing Lollipop photographers to answer all your photo realted questions Wine Tasting, amazing cakes from the Cake Cafe who'll be open all night for meals. Bangle.ie and Astrid crafts will have stalls with amazing jewellery and head pieces The Lovely ladis from ONE FAB DAY will be doing demo's all evening... and More.. make up artists giving free demos, videographers, bon bons, Favour ideas. The irish hospice foundation will be on hand if you'd like to know about charity favours... Its an amazing night and all FREE, so pop down with some friends and have fun! see for more details or follow us on facebook at daintreepaper
[size=200:21pcsk7f]This Fair goes ahead tonight Rain or Shine!!! The more rain the more wine I'm opening... :o0 LOL ask for Nikki when you come in I'll be the one at the wine :yelrotflmaosmilie: [/size:21pcsk7f]