Happy Days - mucho money!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Guest101 Posts: 261
You'll never guess... I don't have to go back to work... I just won the lotto last night! OMG.. this is just amazing news, I'm becoming a buachaill with bucks and leisure! I can spend all my days on WOL being your best buddy. This is the happiest day of my life. Imagine that no more long days standing on my feet, listening to women prattle on about their lives and their relationships, no more peroxide on my clothes, no more scissor cuts, varicose veins, bunions, no more colour stains on my hands, just long days of WOL and spending time with my friends Anon and Heflen and all the other absolutely fabulous people like Donkey Girl and Uma Thurman, Blossom Hill, The capped crusadre Mrs 06 and so on... this is just fantastic.... I love you all so much!
Caroline Mac Posts: 829
the main lotto wasn't won last night Trolley. Did you get lucky on something else ? :D I won it last Saturday - such a nice feeling
Heflen Posts: 4050
[quote:l4we1fel]You'll never guess... I don't have to go back to work... I just won the lotto last night! OMG.. this is just amazing news, I'm becoming a buachaill with bucks and leisure! I can spend all my days on WOL being your best buddy. This is the happiest day of my life. Imagine that no more long days standing on my feet, listening to women prattle on about their lives and their relationships, no more peroxide on my clothes, no more scissor cuts, varicose veins, bunions, no more colour stains on my hands, just long days of WOL and spending time with my friends Anon and Heflen and all the other absolutely fabulous people like Donkey Girl and Uma Thurman, Blossom Hill, The capped crusadre Mrs 06 and so on... this is just fantastic.... I love you all so much![/quote:l4we1fel] [img:l4we1fel]http://images.art.com/images/-/Happy-Days--C10103841.jpeg[/img:l4we1fel]
[quote:1gd7b7io]You'll never guess... I don't have to go back to work... I just won the lotto last night! OMG.. this is just amazing news, I'm becoming a buachaill with bucks and leisure! I can spend all my days on WOL being your best buddy. This is the happiest day of my life. Imagine that no more long days standing on my feet, listening to women prattle on about their lives and their relationships, no more peroxide on my clothes, no more scissor cuts, varicose veins, bunions, no more colour stains on my hands, just long days of WOL and spending time with my friends Anon and Heflen and all the other absolutely fabulous people like Donkey Girl and Uma Thurman, Blossom Hill, The capped crusadre Mrs 06 and so on... this is just fantastic.... I love you all so much![/quote:1gd7b7io] Thats great news Trolley. It really caps a lovely day for me. In no way should anyone read this as an amazing coincidence to maintain your gay hairdresser persona with your hand on the mend. My prophetic comments from earlier where I stated that you may have difficulties keeping up the hairdresser career while posting here just seem creepy now. Would you consider making a donation to Fiona to upgrade the Server?
Bulmers Posts: 1281
Thats great Trolley Dolley - lucky you 8) How does Harry feel abou it?
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Winning the lotto with my luck it will only be in my dreams. But I suppose a girl has to have her dreams :)
[quote:2w58scny]Thats great Trolley Dolley - lucky you 8) How does Harry feel abou it?[/quote:2w58scny] He's over the moon - he's going to give up acting [img:2w58scny]http://www.danradcliffe.co.uk/misc88.jpg[/img:2w58scny]
Guest101 Posts: 261
My God Heflen that's just mad... wow... I just logged on and didn't have time to read the posts as I was so excited and wanted to let you all know the news. Amarach... Harry left me about 2 weeks ago. I didn't want to say anything but he got very tired waiting for my hand to mend and has met some one else... actually its a guy we know who trains greyhounds... he's very butch and I think Harry prefers that. I'm too soft and I use a lot of hand cream which can cause skin irritations to the more sensitive people. Well I'm off to collect the cheque on Monday but I'm sure I'll use my credit card this weekend!!! Happy Days!
[quote:3efuy49d]My God Heflen that's just mad... wow... I just logged on and didn't have time to read the posts as I was so excited and wanted to let you all know the news. Amarach... Harry left me about 2 weeks ago. I didn't want to say anything but he got very tired waiting for my hand to mend and has met some one else... actually its a guy we know who trains greyhounds... he's very butch and I think Harry prefers that. I'm too soft and I use a lot of hand cream which can cause skin irritations to the more sensitive people. Well I'm off to collect the cheque on Monday but I'm sure I'll use my credit card this weekend!!! Happy Days![/quote:3efuy49d] How about bringing all the WOL girls in for an afternoon of Bingo in the George? Cocktails on you??
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
How about bringing all the WOL girls in for an afternoon of Bingo in the George? Cocktails on you??[/quote] Get Shirley Templebar to be the bingo caller and it would be a great afternoon, What sort of cocktail would you have I would be a la sex and the city and have a cosmopolitan