Happy Friday

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Rocket Posts: 1824
[size=150:nout34sf]Happy Friday Everyone[/size:nout34sf] So glad its Friday...Cant wait to chillax for the weekend
peacockgirl Posts: 1312
Same to you LadyJane! Myself and H2b are going to choose our wedding rings tomorrow and to pick his suit... Can't wait! :o)ll Have had a very good week wedding wise... got a lot done and lots of good bargains too :hyper:
Kickasswife Posts: 4051
[i:3i1uo1cq][/i:3i1uo1cq][b:3i1uo1cq]Happy Friday all too[/b:3i1uo1cq]
Ash20 Posts: 49
Happy Friday all!!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
wifeyttc Posts: 2507
Thank the lord its friday :o)ll i thought this week went quite quick but still glad to see the weekend is near.im fininhed work at 12 O-O
Bellisima Posts: 3583
[quote="sweetiepie11":ize902ox]Thank the lord its friday :o)ll i thought this week went quite quick but still glad to see the weekend is near.im fininhed work at 12 O-O[/quote:ize902ox] +1 except for the 12 o clock part - jealous!
NAUGHTYDAISY Posts: 1734
It sure is a Happy Friday, I am off work and hubby and me about to get in the car and go on a road trip to York for a couple of nights. Whoop whoop. Love long weekends. :lvs
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
Happy Friday all! I am heading to Meath this evening to stay at one of the girlies houses! And then tomorrow, we fly to Barcelona for 3 nights for one of their birthdays!!!! :o)ll :o)ll
Kickasswife Posts: 4051
Oh - have a great time Flexy :o)ll :o)ll
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
oh girls that have plans for the weekend, hope ye have a great time I'm having a realy quiet weekend, and looking forward to it