Happy Friday!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cremebrulee Posts: 8546
[img:3j0d33is]http://www.skize.com/myspace-comments/friday/img/happy_friday.gif[/img:3j0d33is] [img:3j0d33is]http://www.bynd.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/friday_09.gif[/img:3j0d33is] Happy Friday everyone! What are the plans? Going to a wedding tomorrow so looking forward to that! :o)ll :o)ll
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
Finished at 5 then going to Eddie Rockets for food - classy bird I am! Then home and fling myself into the shower and it's off to my parents house for a girly night in with the my sisters and mother, watching Bridesmaids supping on wine. The rest of the weekend is an open book. We'll just see what happens; although I'm happy with doing nothing. Yay Friday :o)ll Bad auntie! I forgot Saturday we'll be at my nephews 4th birthday :duh:
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
I love doing nothing sometimes RetiredBride! And don't forget your nephew's birthday tomorrow! ;o) :o0
jamjars Posts: 1721
We're babysitting DH's three nieces all weekend starting tonight!! Parents are away for their 10 year anniversary!! Help...
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll finished at 3.30 heading to mams to collect my DD my niece is minding her over there today, will head home and drink my wine in the fridge tonight with a nice chinese with my DH. Tomorrow, im meeting my friend whos expecting her 1st baby. and we are going to go shopping for an outfit for her, she has a wedding in 2 weeks, love shopping for stuff like that, tomorrow evening we are calling to see our friends new daughter! shes 3 weeks old already and we were away and havnt seen , im gonna be so broody :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 Sunday, taking DD to the park if its not raining. Enjoy the wedding blair, and retiredbride, yum to eddie rockets and i love the girly nights in with mam and my sisters O-O O-O
ciaraella Posts: 5323
Retiredbride eddie rockets mmmmmmm! you're giving me ideas now........ Midwife apt at 3:45 so finished work early, then home for a nap before calling to DH's folks tonight, they're back from hols. Then the rest of the weekend is relaxing! The sky plus box is full of masterchef, grand designs and soaps, the fridge is full and no one expects me to go anywhere or do anything wohoo!!!
the bees knees Posts: 755
Nothing planned just take it as it comes... But had to post cause you pic made me smile xxxxx :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Heading out for dinner at our favourite Indian restaurant tonight with friends. Saturday I may or may not go to an MMA event in Dundalk - H is cornering a couple of his guys for their fights. If I don't go I'll be in my Mam's or at home watching Strictly either way! Sunday we're getting up for the match and going to watch it in our local GAA clubhouse - €10 in, breakfast and the match on the big screen - yay, come on Ireland!!
Jawl Posts: 8881
Ah in work today and going to the spa where my wedding is going to be after work to have a manicure. It's really nice being a bride to be at times :) Then Mr. Jawl and I are going for a bite to eat. And I'm going to chill for the night. Tomorrow making some home made soup, need to keep this diet on track! Taking my nephew to one of his 'extra cirricular' activities, then drinks in the evening with Mr. Jawl and friends. Sunday.......LONG lie in. Mr. Jawl going to a match, I might meet him after it, but I think to be honest I'll just stay in and watch X Factor.
Rogue User Posts: 6101
My husband is coming to visit me in Derby! Yay! I haven't seen him for nearly TWO WEEKS!