Happy Happy Friday!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

fifibelle Posts: 4447
Thank Crunchie! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Its been a long long week with the hour change in the clocks!
Gummiebear Posts: 2911
Oh I know fifibelle And kids are off school for two weeks now so no more early mornings :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Hope the weather stays good :wv :wv
ohsotired Posts: 7071
Wohoo for Fridays!!!!!!!! Last full week in work for the next two week with GF & BH!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Doll Face Posts: 3721
i FORGOT IT WAS FRIDAY :o0 :o0 i looked at your post and thought whats she on about its not friday :o0 god im a half a head HAPPY FRIDAY :o)ll :o)ll
mrstobe09 Posts: 875
Love Fridays (especially 4 o clock on fridays) Forgot that we have two short weeks coming up with GF & BH even better :o)ll :o)ll
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
Even though its a very happy friday, im dying :hic :hic , only got to bed a 3.30, woke up at 7am with the dog on my head, licking the face off me trying to get me up, Im soooo wrecked....
[quote="Mrs Summer":vgxs8jok]Even though its a very happy friday, im dying :hic :hic , only got to bed a 3.30, [b:vgxs8jok]woke up at 7am with the dog on my head, licking the face off me trying to get me up[/b:vgxs8jok], Im soooo wrecked....[/quote:vgxs8jok] :o0 :o0 :o0 You poor thing, hope this helps you: [img:vgxs8jok]http://comps.fotosearch.com/comp/BDX/BDX128/aspirin_~bxp28291.jpg[/img:vgxs8jok]
angel3 Posts: 1572
Thank god it's Friday!!!!!!!!! Finding the weeks since the beginning of this year endlessssssssss!!! Love the weekends :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
[quote="fifibelle":3o5qw19x][quote="Mrs Summer":3o5qw19x]Even though its a very happy friday, im dying :hic :hic , only got to bed a 3.30, [b:3o5qw19x]woke up at 7am with the dog on my head, licking the face off me trying to get me up[/b:3o5qw19x], Im soooo wrecked....[/quote:3o5qw19x] :o0 :o0 :o0 You poor thing, hope this helps you: [img:3o5qw19x]http://comps.fotosearch.com/comp/BDX/BDX128/aspirin_~bxp28291.jpg[/img:3o5qw19x][/quote:3o5qw19x] Thanks fifibelle :thnk , Can i take the whole bottle????
Maybe the whole bottle would not be the best idea!!!! :o0