Happy New Year

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Good Morning Ladies and Happy New Year. How awful was it getting up this morning our bed was so cuddly and warm I was thinking of saying I had an ear infection and not coming in :o( but im here with bells on...so how was your break?I enjoyed it but my god it was over in a flash :o( My button barely closed on my trousers this morning too :-8
Higgs particle Posts: 4557
Happy New year - but it rotten to be back ! Roll on the 26th for my weekend away! I had the button problem too this morning - but as god is my witness I will be thin this year! Hopefully going to get the Lipotrim this evening !
clucky Posts: 26471
Happy new year dolly had to get up this morning and leave the 2 boys fast asleep so depressed - no heatin on in office over holidays cant feel fingers
kellyc Posts: 1300
Happy new year dolly!!!!!!! No, im not being good until xmas is officially over. Small womans xmas and then ill start after that.
Sugababe* Posts: 988
Happy New Year Absolutely flew by,always does though Have to start the diet now... God help me.. O:o)
curliwurli Posts: 3369
happy new year to everybody!! i was so not impressed getting up this morning, forgot to set heating to come on so it was freezing!!! roll on this evening so i can get back to my bed..
Mrs Electric Posts: 1939
i found the week long did anyone else? xmas flew but after that just dragged, im sick of eating crap and watching T.V but by the end of today i might have different opinion to that ha ha. :o0
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Happy New Year Today my first day back too, :o( I was just about able to close the jeans, they do feel a little tighter though :-8 , didnt have toast for tea break, instead I had a ww fromage frais and an apple