Happy News

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Rocket Posts: 1824
Good morning Seems that's its Friday,why not have a happy thread to put us all in a even better happy mood :o)ll So share your happy news; Friends of ours got engaged during the week-so happy for them
lolabelle Posts: 3311
Its my DH's birthday this weekend! :o)ll :o)ll O-O :o)ll :o)ll
MichelleMyBelle Posts: 1270
Booked my registrar and the church, deposits all paid - found BM dresses and Invitations. And to top it off, OH's parents have said they will be giving us money towards the wedding. I feel like a weight has been lifted, as we were really struggling! A very productive wedding week! :o)ll
Kickasswife Posts: 4051
:o)ll
LastRolo Posts: 6892
Ah its no nice to have a thread with HAPPY news for a change My happy news is that its friday and I got paid!!!! Its the weekend and myself and my OH have decided to have a comfy weekend together O-O
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
Got a lovely bonus and payrise yesterday Wearing my new jeans that I look really good in (if I do say so myself) :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
We finally found new tenants for the appartment we rent out :o)ll :o)ll DH is off out with his work pals tonight...a night in front of the telly for me awaits :o)ll :o)ll
SandyClaws Posts: 3108
im still pregnant (so paranoid) :o)ll i got paid today :o)ll that is all
28-sept-10 Posts: 1832
my friend had a healthy baby girl this morning :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll my godson is 1 tomorrow and took his first steps this week :o)ll :o)ll
Sodapop Posts: 3220
off to Monaghan for the weekend - a friend is having his 40th there - we are making a weekend out of it :o)ll Ps Kick Ass wife you have loads on! Brill!!!