Harvey norman - sale AGAIN

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

emma1980 Posts: 2219
do harvey norman ever NOT have a sale. every week its another sale, this wkend its 15%off beds etc. do they ever have non sale prices O:| O:| O:| and that bloody voice on the add O:| O:| O:| O:| O:|
Missus Lippy Posts: 5879
GO HARVEY GO >:o)
LabLady Posts: 4325
A lot of retailers are going to have their sales very early over the recession to try and get people in to the shops! Places like HN's would be the first to be hit in lets say the big retail parks, I think anyway. So they are trying to get the customers in now.
emma1980 Posts: 2219
i know shops etc are goin to have sales at this time of yr and in the current climate, but this crowd have one evey second week O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| just bugs me a little thats all :o0
kingdom girl Posts: 955
If they charged half normal prices in the first place they wouldnt have the need for sales. which is why they have so many sales - to clear stock that isnt sold due to astronomical prices I cannot understand how they claim to have the lowest prices - I saw a TV in HN for €100 dearer than one in DID. i pointed it out to them hoping they would match it (the only reason being DID were out of stock - i refuse otherwise as if they can suddenly drop the price to match a rival then they are ripping you off in the first place) a bit longwinded i know!