HAS ANYONE BE GIVEN FREE CORKAGE????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

candypants Posts: 8575
My other post states that our hotel is trying to change our contract, which has no corkage fee on it. She is now saying that no hotel in Ireland gives free corkage and she cannot do this - the contract was signed by the previous owners. I just wanted to know of any hotels that are giving this so we can give her a list of names when we meet with her.
scoobysnacks Posts: 80
Ya we are getting free corkage from our hotel. Here is a link hope it helps maybe u could print it to show her.
hurry2011 Posts: 281
we are getting free corkage too at Carrigaline Court Hotel. Dont let them win! did you sign a contract or have anything in email or writing?
Bellisima Posts: 3583
The Sheraton Clearwater in Ballinasloe doesnt charge corkage either
Scruff1 Posts: 3139
I know of two couples getting married this year who aren't being charged for corkage, both in different hotels!
Alsgal12 Posts: 1411
They cannot renege on a signed contract like this. Absolutely disgraceful that they are trying to treat you like this. Stand your ground! >:o(
candypants Posts: 8575
[quote="Scruff1":k2icd0gn]I know of two couples getting married this year who aren't being charged for corkage, both in different hotels![/quote:k2icd0gn] Can you give me the names of them?
crazyinlove78 Posts: 933
hey friend of mine gettin free corkage in the ferrycarrig in wexford...they gettin it on all bottles, champagne and wine...keep us posted on how ya get on :duh:
Scruff1 Posts: 3139
[quote="candypants":z1ze3z25][quote="Scruff1":z1ze3z25]I know of two couples getting married this year who aren't being charged for corkage, both in different hotels![/quote:z1ze3z25] Can you give me the names of them?[/quote:z1ze3z25] Just send you pm!
Dannielle Posts: 253
the woodstock hotel, ennis, we're getting free corkage on all wine and champagne O-O