Has anyone been to portugal in november

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mb2010 Posts: 103
Hi, Im looking to book flights soon, as im a teacher it has to be the oct mid term (that runs into november) just wondering will it be warm at ths time of year or would we be better off with lanzarote? Thanks
mb2010 Posts: 103
cant believe ticker is still on!! i had the baby last june :-8
R2theB Posts: 1660
Sorry, can't help with your original query... but LOL to your ticker... 87 weeks pregnant!!! That's cheered me right up... :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: Edited to say: Congrats on the birth of your LO btw! Sorry again! Hope you get the info you're looking for. I was in Spain at that time of year before and it wasn't as warm as I would have liked, I say go for the Canaries. :wv
Dot Cotton Posts: 1298
my friend went to Portugal the end of sept a couple of years back & it was mixed weather. We're going the last week of Sept & first week of Oct & i'm expecting the same. i'd say you would be better off with Lanzarote (love it there). My parents were there mid April & again the weather was mixed & very cool at night so you just never know :wv
Littlebo Posts: 2598
Been to Portugal in September and we got lovely weather. Have been there in October and you definitely see the difference. Colder and very cold at night. I have never been there in November but wouldn't go there if I wanted guaranteed warmth and sun. Love Portugal though.