has anyone been to the premium seats in croker?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs áthas Posts: 3488
is alchohol included? one of the companies we deal with is giving us tickets and H is only going if there is drink involved! charming man!
clucky Posts: 26471
show off
*gone* Posts: 4785
[quote="Mrs áthas":3c91k7pr]is alchohol included? one of the companies we deal with is giving us tickets and H is only going if there is drink involved! charming man![/quote:3c91k7pr] There's premium level tickets and then there's corporate boxes as far as I know ... this is from the Croker website Premium Seats Premium level is located on level five of the stadium and consists of 8,900 seats. All premium seats are contracted on a long term basis. Product 5 and 10 Year season tickets issued yearly in booklet format in advance of the GAA match season Covered seating for all areas Access to dining, snack bars and bar facilities on Premium Level Separate entrance with lifts and escalators to Premium Level Customer Service desks on the Cusack and Hogan Stands Merchandise units on the Cusack and Hogan stands ATM Machines and public telephones on the the Cusack and Hogan stands Disabled toilets and baby changing facilities Ticket Entitlements Contracts include all GAA events and International Rules played in Croke Park First option on purchasing concert tickets Option to purchase season car park pass for Clonliffe College Corporate Suites Corporate suites are located on level six of the stadium and comprise 87 suites with overall capacity for almost 2,000. Product Private fully furnished hospitality suite Various capacity suites offering from 12 to 33 seats Includes advertising signage directly outside suite Complimentary programmes for all GAA matches Seating directly outside suite Private catering and bar facilities in suite as requested Television Ensuite (in limited number of suites) Ticket Entitlements Contracts include all GAA events and International Rules played in Croke Park First option on purchasing concert tickets Option to purchase season car park pass for Clonliffe College Normally I think that whoever has the corporate boxes would have caterers in if they were having clients attend. My dad's been to a match in one of the boxes and said it was no craic cos you're away from the crowd and the excitement.
Mama Smurf Posts: 1447
I have been in the premium seats and to be honest didn't like them. You're up way too high and away from all the 'action'. The atmosphere is completely different up there and you don't have the craic you'd have down below. I wouldn't be bother going into the premium seats ever again.
Spice Bride Posts: 558
Our company has premium seats at Croker. No drink. You're on a different level so the bars are nicer but because it's corporate you could be stuck beside someone who isn't a 'real fan'. And the seats can be crap - ours are right up the back. Saw Robbie and U2 there and would have much rather be down on the pitch.
Youagain Posts: 576
Premium seats are up very high. Depends what you want. Benefit is if it's very cold you can stay warm. Bar is right beside you so you can also go back inside. As far as bar is concerned it's a pay bar. That's standard with them. Unless your company has organised something separate, you'll be buying food and drink yourself. The premium tickets just give you access to these areas.
Looney07 Posts: 2393
I have been to them and swear by them. You have to buy your own alcohol though. Hope Hubby is not to disappointed over that O-O
buffybuzz Posts: 492
I have been to the premium level a few times, including the England Ireland rugby two weeks ago... I think they are BRILLIANT. You are high enough up to see the pattern of play and close enough to be in the atmosphere. I also LOVE that you get an escalator up to it!! No free drink though, and the bar is always too full to get a drink!!