Has Anyone Discovered...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Groovy-Chick Posts: 2383
That they kinda know each other? Myself and High_Maintenance recently discovered (through a love of Greys Anatomy!) that not only do we work in the same place, we are on the same floor and sit not too far away from each other!
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
No way thats mad! My self and Gummi Bear realised that we both have a few mutual friends. I have spotted a couple of others I know too
HighMaintenance26 Posts: 2303
Hi wee_lady, this is another good form of communication for us now as well as IM, i know fifibear i thought i was annonymous :o0 Wee_lady is a wee darling *)
Groovy-Chick Posts: 2383
[quote="high_maintenance26":w16cso28]Hi wee_lady, this is another good form of communication for us now as well as IM, i know fifibear i thought i was annonymous :o0 Wee_lady is a wee darling *)[/quote:w16cso28] Aw Thank you! :-8 Should I change my user name to wee_darling do you think?! :o0 You're not so bad yourself!! *) Ps Your secret identity is safe with me!! :wv
HighMaintenance26 Posts: 2303
[quote="wee_lady":1gzwzagx][quote="high_maintenance26":1gzwzagx]Hi wee_lady, this is another good form of communication for us now as well as IM, i know fifibear i thought i was annonymous :o0 Wee_lady is a wee darling *)[/quote:1gzwzagx] Aw Thank you! :-8 Should I change my user name to wee_darling do you think?! :o0 You're not so bad yourself!! *) Ps Your secret identity is safe with me!! :wv[/quote:1gzwzagx] Maybe you should yeah has a nice ring to it, thinking of changing my own name, my name was ajoke between me and H2B
Gummiebear Posts: 2911
Yeah myself and Fifibear discovered we know a good few of the same people and myself and The Winner have the same hairdresser in Newry :o0 :o0 :o0 I know someone else too but am not telling >:o)
jen09 Posts: 1390
I have discovered a bride on here & in real life she is a mega bitch so can't believe how nice she is to people on this site. Don't think I know anyone else or if anyone knows me - not that I'd mind cause I'm the same on here as in real life. I go to ww with Shera - our mutual love of food has us supporting each other :o0
the winner Posts: 4148
[quote="jen09":35or15hl]I have discovered a bride on here & in real life she is a mega bunny so can't believe how nice she is to people on this site. Don't think I know anyone else or if anyone knows me - not that I'd mind cause I'm the same on here as in real life. I go to ww with Shera - our mutual love of food has us supporting each other :o0[/quote:35or15hl] Ohhh whos the bunny do tell hahaha
Gummiebear Posts: 2911
[quote="jen09":3bmcgizm]I have discovered a bride on here & in real life she is a mega bunny so can't believe how nice she is to people on this site. Don't think I know anyone else or if anyone knows me - not that I'd mind cause I'm the same on here as in real life. I go to ww with Shera - our mutual love of food has us supporting each other :o0[/quote:3bmcgizm] Ah I agree with Winner please tell us who the bitch is :o0
Hins Posts: 940
dp