Has anyone else noticed the crazy trolling going on?!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

eefc Posts: 1201
Seriously - its mental. They title their post as something random and then it ends up spouting off into some sort of religious preacher type thing! Mental! example - and this is not the first one! Whats going on Admin?!! :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:
Anne Cordelia Shirley Posts: 4731
Had a thread about this recently: I've been reporting them every time, sometimes someone has beaten me to it! What's mad is that their purpose for spamming isn't even clear! Like, no obvious site is linked in, no attempt to flog fake designer shoes or anything! WHAT are they doing it for?
I know its bonkers! What really annoys me is its always religious. Drives me nuts!!
boodlesdoodles Posts: 900
i hadnt noticed the new religious nutters, wow! :eek Left them a nice comment on that fish thread. >:o)
[quote="boodlesdoodles":220g6zqe]i hadnt noticed the new religious nutters, wow! :eek Left them a nice comment on that fish thread. >:o)[/quote:220g6zqe] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: I just spat out my apple there - hilarious!! i shoulda said something like - wait til you try bacon and cabbage!! lol!