Has anyone ever booked a holiday online through Falcon?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

kittypurry Posts: 897
hi ladies (and lads) just wondering has anyone booked their holiday online through falcon (or even budget travel)? are they as reliable online as they are in their shops? its the first time i've considered booking online but it just works out cheaper if i do
SiobhanOliverSoprano Posts: 3150
hi I'm heading on holiday on Wednesday and booked through Falcon's UK company online. My parents have booked through both UK and here a number of times and have just booked a trip to Bulgaria with Falcon online for over €300 cheaper than in the shop! My brother's just back from Turkey - also booked with Falcon online. We've had no problems with them at all Siobhan
ros09 Posts: 1923
yeah 2 or 3 yrs ago i booked our hol online thru falcon and no problems fab apartment complex and really accessible, i know i'm the same booking hol online afraid its not what your expecting but its always turned out fine.
curliwurli Posts: 3369
my mum just booked a holiday online to ibiza with falcon - if she can do it anyone can!! *) she got a villa with car hire included and saved a few hundred compared to doing it in store so i think it's worth it.
thanks for your help girls you've really put my mind at ease :thnk
angel1978 Posts: 1154
Yep, we always do it. Its the same thing. Your just cutting out the middle man.
WinterWonderland Posts: 1242
Yea we booked ours online with them for next month & had no probs at all - very straight forward!
blondiechick Posts: 1641
We booked ours through the Budget Travel website and it was cheaper than in the shop. However if you are looking for last min deals ring them up coz they don't put them all online.
kookiegal Posts: 1150
We have gone with Falcon a few times and found them great. They supply transport from airport to your apartment and there is a falcon/thomas cook rep who visits your complex to give advice and answer questions. Definitely recommend them. Just make sure that you call them if you don't receive your tickets 2 weeks beforehand - had to do this a couple of times but no problem really, they just organised for them to be collected at their desk in the airport.
thanks for all the comments and tips everyone :wv