Has Anyone Ever ........

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

HighMaintenance26 Posts: 2303
got chesty with a perfume they have used. I got Mwah by Chantelle Houghton for Christmas and i put it on today for the 1st time and i am so chesty since i put it on this morning, i don't have asthma and i dont smoke at all. just wonder if this has ever happened to anyone else I know i should have posted this in heath and fitness but i never get replies there :o(
candypants Posts: 8575
Never happened me but maybe its just to strong. Was it cheap by any chance? Is she the one that was in celec bb and not an actual celeb?
[quote="Big_Chatterbox":dxsihauq]Never happened me but maybe its just to strong. Was it cheap by any chance? Is she the one that was in celec bb and not an actual celeb?[/quote:dxsihauq] Yeah think thats the 1, she was a posh spice wanabe, i dont even like the smell of it but it was a gift so felt i had to use it, but not anymore. I'v been dyin all day with a really bad chesty cough & i never get a chesty cough. I've no idea how much it was, TBH i cant imagine it being expensive cos she not really a celeb.
Groovy-Chick Posts: 2383
Ah ya poor thing! Maybe you're allergic to her in general! She was more than slightly annoying. Anyway has never happened me but I am off to ask google!
Yup Google says you are allergic to something in the perfume. Found it listed for £20
[quote="Groovy_Chick":6myzmqs4]Yup Google says you are allergic to something in the perfume. Found it listed for £20[/quote:6myzmqs4] I asked the team leads here if i could go home and they wouldnt let me, no PV available, the fckers, am so pissed of. its not nice stuff at all its rotten. In future am gonna stick with the reliables for work, exclamation and charlie
Fuppers! Tell them you're having allergies and you HAVE to go. I hate it when you want to go and you cant urrghh! Tell them I said you could?? OR give them a nice gift of Chanelle Hayes perfume!! :o0
[quote="Groovy_Chick":32f2jvzj]Fuppers! Tell them you're having allergies and you HAVE to go. I hate it when you want to go and you cant urrghh! Tell them I said you could?? OR give them a nice gift of Chanelle Hayes perfume!! :o0[/quote:32f2jvzj] thats her name,i'm so ditzy i thought she was chatelle houghton, i jus remeber looking at the box this morning and think to myself oh she the posh spice wannabe, might bring it in tomorrow and ask I**** does she want to try my new perfume, she'll prob be fine with it :o0
[quote="high_maintenance26":2ce8y8x1][quote="Groovy_Chick":2ce8y8x1]Fuppers! Tell them you're having allergies and you HAVE to go. I hate it when you want to go and you cant urrghh! Tell them I said you could?? OR give them a nice gift of Chanelle Hayes perfume!! :o0[/quote:2ce8y8x1] thats her name,i'm so ditzy i thought she was chatelle houghton, i jus remeber looking at the box this morning and think to myself oh she the posh spice wannabe, might bring it in tomorrow and ask I**** does she want to try my new perfume, she'll prob be fine with it :o0[/quote:2ce8y8x1] Ah it's her no wonder you're not being allowed to go! :o0
[quote="Groovy_Chick":1l3cbeiv][quote="high_maintenance26":1l3cbeiv][quote="Groovy_Chick":1l3cbeiv]Fuppers! Tell them you're having allergies and you HAVE to go. I hate it when you want to go and you cant urrghh! Tell them I said you could?? OR give them a nice gift of Chanelle Hayes perfume!! :o0[/quote:1l3cbeiv] thats her name,i'm so ditzy i thought she was chatelle houghton, i jus remeber looking at the box this morning and think to myself oh she the posh spice wannabe, might bring it in tomorrow and ask I**** does she want to try my new perfume, she'll prob be fine with it :o0[/quote:1l3cbeiv] Ah it's her no wonder you're not being allowed to go! :o0[/quote:1l3cbeiv] Exactly :o0 Chanelle is a bitch, she gave me a chesty cough, wonder can i complain :o0 :o0