Has anyone had this before...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

NewYearsBride Posts: 69
I started to spot on cd24, :-8 tmi...only when i wiped, brown discharge and then yesterday i got some red blood so thought well another month gone and had a little cry but AF still hasnt came full on, just the odd spotting! :eek Oh i dunno whats goin on, af wouldnt be due til fri or sat! My heads tortured, 4th month trying and dtd lots round ovulation! Anyone else experienced this before either the dreaded af or BFP?? :thnk
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Ah sounds to me like an implantation bleed.... so you never know, maybe you'll have good news end of the week !
GotPreggers Posts: 988
Yes, I agree, it could be an implantation bleed, so don't give up hope just yet! Good luck!
Thanks for reply! I thought it might have been implantation and then im still spotting! Dont think implantation bleed would be still happening. I probably gettin a really full on AF >:o(
sunnyside Posts: 3164
Same thing happened me last month. Started spotting on cd26 but didn't get full af until cd32 which was longer than my previous 29 day cycle. Sorry if that's not what you want to hear but remember everyone's different so it could be implantation either- think I am just adding to your confusion!
mumof2 Posts: 3864
Can I ask how many DPO are you?
Hi septemberprincess! I think im around the 11dpo stage. The spotting started on sat which was way to early for my AF! I really would love this to be our month!