HAS ANYONE NOTICED WHEN UR TTC, T.V IS ALL ABOUT PREGNANCY!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

vonnyoc Posts: 2688
I AM TTC AND I HAVE NOTICED THAT ALL THATS ON T.V IS PREGNANT WOMEN OR IS IT THAT WE TAKE MORE NOTICE WHEN WE ARE TTC :o0 :o0
boyne Posts: 204
I could not agree more, Although this is second month for me, well really first where i was checling CM & used a OPK test.
whats an opk test?
clucky Posts: 26471
not only is tv all about pregnancy but you cant go shopping without falling over bumps or buggies the whole world around me is pregnant :o( bitches :o0
sinion Posts: 6050
I was in dundrum shopping centre the other day and I swear I saw 7 pregnant women in about half an hour!! and every tv station I turn on there's a pregnancy and baby show. what makes it worse is i'm home sick from work and day time tv is all baby baby baby, argh!! this is just my second month trying so I still have no idea what way my cycle is going to go and what is going on with my body but I want it sooo bad
YA THERE IS ALWAYS AN ABUNDANCE OF PREGNANT LADIES AROUND WHEN YOUR TRYING. IT'S ALL IN OUR HEADS :o0
Princess consuela Posts: 1480
We are hoping to start ttc in Sept (but its all i can think about now), everything on tv has it, there are soooo many pregnant woman everywhere i look, and last saturday night when i was in the pub and used the ladies, there was an ad for a pregnancy test on the back of the toilet door !! aaarrrrgggghhhhh, Sept can't come soon enough for me