Has anyone ordered from www.kiddicare.co.uk?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

fraggle rocker Posts: 1426
I want to buy the Graco Quattro Tour Sport TSB City with Logico S Car seat and Base. Mothercare are selling it for €449 and I got it from Kiddicare for 259 sterling. Delivery is 20 sterling. So does anyone know if they are good for delivering?
shining star Posts: 877
HI fragglerocker, I ordered with them last week and was delighted with service. Items ordered on a thursday all arrived in less than a week (bar a chair that had a 4-8 week waiting time on it that I was aware of)! Saved so much money, just placed another order with then yesterday (should have ordered everything at once tho cos it's 20 shipping regardless of how many things you order) so that's me done now! Great company!
justwaitin Posts: 2462
i havent bought from them myself but there prices are brillant others here have been very happy with there service.
busybee07 Posts: 959
Hi Fraggleorcker, I want to get that pram too, but havent seen it in mothercare! I didnt think that it was released in Ireland yet!
workingmom Posts: 3429
I ordered last week, my order is due to arrive today. I ordered a load of stuff including cotbed mattress etc, and saved a fortune. I had some problems with the zipcode on the address, but I called them and their customer service is second to none. Hopefully, everything will arrive in perfect condition, but I have to say, I found them great for choice, price and service so far.
tweetykar Posts: 220
i also found them great. i order a few things from them on Sat and they arrived today! great service and fast delivery!
workingmom Posts: 3429
Well, I jinxed it, order arrived, I ordered a baby bath, it arrived cracked. I can return it, but it will be at my own cost, so not worth it, I can buy one here for 15 euro. The one I ordered is a fold up one, but TBH, it's fiddly enough to setup, so I think I will just go and buy a cheap plastic one here.