Has anyone seen our Jack - Page 3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

*Muffin* Posts: 7243
Then he's a crow.
islandfun Posts: 3054
[quote:344n0azc]Jack doesnt peck he rubs his beak against your cheek.....[/quote:344n0azc] you're some windup merchant. Or else you're a nutjob, it's hard to tell.
sun flowers Posts: 3421
[quote="islandfun":7ds3yo3k][quote:7ds3yo3k]Jack doesnt peck he rubs his beak against your cheek.....[/quote:7ds3yo3k] you're some windup merchant. Or else you're a nutjob, it's hard to tell.[/quote:7ds3yo3k] Im not winding people up... might be a slight nutjob but this is genuine.... I swear to god
What's the video of, Jack rubbing his black beak against your cheek? If this video clip is of a crow flying in the sky then I'm pretty sure your story could be described as aload of shoite. Now if it's a performing crow or somthing I'd reconsider calling you fakey mcfakeson..
[quote="islandfun":15xch99c]What's the video of, Jack rubbing his black beak against your cheek? If this video clip is of a crow flying in the sky then I'm pretty sure your story could be described as aload of shoite. Now if it's a performing crow or somthing I'd reconsider calling you fakey mcfakeson..[/quote:15xch99c] I have a video of him flying from my da to my son to me... I dont know how to get it on youtube but if someone would help me do that you will all see.....
[quote="Sun Flowers ":2tcc5w8b][quote="islandfun":2tcc5w8b]What's the video of, Jack rubbing his black beak against your cheek? If this video clip is of a crow flying in the sky then I'm pretty sure your story could be described as aload of shoite. Now if it's a performing crow or somthing I'd reconsider calling you fakey mcfakeson..[/quote:2tcc5w8b] I have a video of him flying from my da to my son to me... I dont know how to get it on youtube but if someone would help me do that you will all see.....[/quote:2tcc5w8b] you do ya!...
[quote="islandfun":51eoze7w][quote="Sun Flowers ":51eoze7w][quote="islandfun":51eoze7w]What's the video of, Jack rubbing his black beak against your cheek? If this video clip is of a crow flying in the sky then I'm pretty sure your story could be described as aload of shoite. Now if it's a performing crow or somthing I'd reconsider calling you fakey mcfakeson..[/quote:51eoze7w] I have a video of him flying from my da to my son to me... I dont know how to get it on youtube but if someone would help me do that you will all see.....[/quote:51eoze7w] you do ya!...[/quote:51eoze7w] your the most head wreckin frog I know... :o0
[quote:26dfiwaa]your the most head wreckin frog I know... [/quote:26dfiwaa] so you have frogs aswell as the crow..regular little dr dolittle aren't ya?
[quote="islandfun":mxe6y5zz][quote:mxe6y5zz]your the most head wreckin frog I know... [/quote:mxe6y5zz] so you have frogs aswell as the crow..regular little dr dolittle aren't ya?[/quote:mxe6y5zz] no there tadpoles.....havent developed yet... :o0 I named one after you..
[quote="Sun Flowers ":3mpyx354][quote="islandfun":3mpyx354][quote:3mpyx354]your the most head wreckin frog I know... [/quote:3mpyx354] so you have frogs aswell as the crow..regular little dr dolittle aren't ya?[/quote:3mpyx354] no there tadpoles.....havent developed yet... :o0 I named one after you..[/quote:3mpyx354] speaking of under developed, did you manage to figure out your youtuble clip yet? or are you still searching for a clip that matches your story?