HAS ANYONE SEEN PEASY/NWQ???? - SHE'S BEEN MISSING FOR AGES

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ginger nut Posts: 5989
Anyone? Hope she's not down the garden eating worms :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
i heard she is somewhere eating worms :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
welcome back peasy :wv :wv - it's been very quiet without you :o(
oh yeah and on way to take wilow to the vet in a few minutes for her second vaccination havent told her yet though :eek :o0
poor willow. an injection :o( When is her trip to sweden. So sad that you have to give her away but i'm sure she'll be very happy in her new home.
ah thanks ginger hows things with you i just popped in yo say hi as i have to run to vet and stay up all night for 4 night in a row writng daily plans reall i will have to consider doing medicine encst as i am now well tained for the long hours interns work. i'd be rubbish at it but at last i'd be just about awake :o0
more then likely sweden but got another few offers so can make mind up. ahve until the 19th mad but at least i have her till then perhaps ill have won the lottery by then and can buy a house which willow can live in :o0 worms are tasty btw but a bit mucky how has life been with you
don't envy you with the staying up all night - although i have assignments due so really should be doing some work. Talk soon x PS life is good - new furniture arrived :o)ll so house beginning to look half way decent. You've just reminded me to go and buy lotto ticket in hopes we can buy new house :o0