Has anyone used permanent false eyelashes?????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Sinful Posts: 956
Hey Girlies I do spray tan from home and mobile service but im thinking of doing a course in False eyelashes the ones that last approx 3months, they are individual lashes and grow out with your own. Has anyone got these before and what where they like? How much did you pay for them. & Do u think people would want them still now that our country is in a recession? Any help would be great girls thanks a mill. :thnk
LadyMary Posts: 1050
Id love these, i often wonder does the likes of cherly cole apply lashes every day or does she have the 3month ones. Yes great idea as they made a big difference
Crostini Posts: 1105
haven't had them done personally but there are a few threads on here about them with varying opinions. prices i've come across are from 90 -120 euro which to be honest i think is extortionate. but i guess people are willing to pay it! i certainly wouldn't. i feel bad enough poaying that amount for my full head of highlights! ps. they only last as long as your own eyelashes do so not everyone will get 3 months out of them.
snuggler Posts: 1296
Hi I often got them done..90euro and 40 euro top up and you dont get 3 months out of them, maybe 2..they come out as your own do.. I get them done, the not ex noticeable, i get for bulk as mine quite long anyway..hth :wv Where are you thinking of doing them?
Ye thats true they do only last as long as your own lashes. I would be charging a cheaper rate then salons anyway but those prices are quite expensive actually and i dont think i would pay that myself either. But if i kept the prices down would you think people would be interested???
[quote="snuggler":1tm1inpz]Hi I often got them done..90euro and 40 euro top up and you dont get 3 months out of them, maybe 2..they come out as your own do.. I get them done, the not ex noticeable, i get for bulk as mine quite long anyway..hth :wv Where are you thinking of doing them?[/quote:1tm1inpz] What u mean where??? i live in mullingar so will be doing them around that area if thats what u mean? Maybe if i was doing them i would advertise that they last up to 3 months and have a * beside it and explaine to people that they grow out?? i hate misleading people.
if they were good quality and a lower price, then yes i think people would be interested.
MsCabbage Posts: 674
I saw something about these in a magazine recently, I would like to try them but the thing is I don't know if you can still use mascara with them. My eye lashes are really really long (not boasting - theyre mad long, can't curl them cuz the mascara all sticks to the top of my eyelid under the eyebrow!) Any how....... The ends of my eyelashes are not dark so they need mascara or you can't see them, what way would this work??
as far as i know you can use mascara but you have to use waterbased remover. if you already have long eyelashes, not sure if you'd get anything out of these! they extend your own and sounds like you don't need help in that dept! >:o)
MsCabbage Posts: 674
Yeah but I'd love that Cherly Cole flutter!!!