Menu

Has anyone used the Cuban All Stars?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

prague2011 Posts: 63
HI girls, Just wondered whether anyone has ever used this band or seen them? And if so, are they any good?
Has anyone got any feedback on them at all?? :wv
PrettyinPeach Posts: 62
Hi, I considered them for my wedding, but ultimately went with these guys. Arash from the website kazemisandoval. WOL won't let me add the full web address, if you google them, it'll come up! It depends what you want them for though. We didn't have a band and got the two Spanish guitarists above instead, to play after dinner until the DJ started. They were originally meant to be background music-y, but actually were brilliant and everyone raved over them. They're both Spanish, so very authentic and really added to the atmosphere on the day. We even served mojitos to everyone after dinner, to get them in the mood! Here's some pics!
Sounds good. We want a Caribbean feel to the day, it's just for reception drinks. So far these were as close as we can find to Caribbean music. Why didn't you for All Stars in the end?
PrettyinPeach Posts: 62
To be honest, I thought the Cuban All Stars might be a little over the top, with their outfits and instruments. They sound great on the video, but I wanted something a little more low key. If you're looking for a big Carribean feel, they could be better for you though!
Possibly, but we equally don't want to overdo it! We're having a band in the evening so we just want something for the background. One option is to have a duo though from the All Stars, rather than all 5 of them. Think that might work.
Inline - Algarve WP