Has Hulk Hogans wife filed for divorce

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Little Angel Posts: 913
I just read on the net that she has? is this true? I really am surprised by this!
mrs08 Posts: 1220
No way! :eek Didn't see / hear that! I'm addicted to Hogan Knows Best - I take it you are a fan too????? :o0 :o0 :o0
Daisy Doo Posts: 1091
I heard that they were having marriage probs but didn't hear that :eek
Italy07 Posts: 5409
Yeah I read the same just a few minutes ago!
Spanish Bride 2b Posts: 778
Haven't they been having problems for a while? It's a shame if it's true though. They've been married for years!
mrs08 Posts: 1220
There was an episode recently where they did go for marriage counselling but I thought it was all just for show :-8 Sad I know to be so concerned!!
Faireez Posts: 973
This appeared on Reuters website ST. PETERSBURG, Florida (Reuters) - The wife of professional wrestling and reality TV star Hulk Hogan has filed for divorce, the St. Petersburg Times reported on Saturday. Linda Bollea filed the divorce papers in Pinellas County court on November 20 against Hogan, whose real name is Terry Bollea, the newspaper said. Hogan and his wife appear on the VH1 reality show "Hogan Knows Best" with their children Nick, 17, and Brooke, 19. Nick Bollea was arrested November 7 on reckless driving charges for an August 28 accident in Clearwater that left his passenger John Graziano, 22, in critical condition. Terry and Linda Bollea were married in 1984. He is 54 and she is 48. The family lives in Belleair, near Clearwater.
LMR Posts: 1925
I read on perezhilton.com that he heard she'd filed for divorce form a reporter. Thats fairly cold.
porshe Posts: 1359
Oh know I love that sho :o( I saw an episode recently where she was saying she wasnt sure if she loved him or not it was really sad. I actually thought they had a good marriage, and look like a really happy family, I know its just TV but I am very gullible :o0
grumpy Posts: 1280
I thought they looked fairly solid too. Flippin hate that Nick kid though >:o(, although its probably mostly not his fault, seeing as they let him away with murder but barely let Brooke wee without standing outside.