Hassan and Hussein Benhaffaf

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Idina Posts: 1289
Girls, I think we should all try to remember them in our prayers today. Please God they will come through this operation ok.
babydust2012 Posts: 4736
I can't get them off my mind, and I watched a programme on Great Ormond Street Hospital last night, so sad O:o)
minnie08 Posts: 580
Please God the operation goes well today. My heart goes out to them.
marriedLife Posts: 1881
[quote="fishermans_bride":1znokdk8]I can't get them off my mind, and I watched a programme on Great Ormond Street Hospital last night, so sad O:o)[/quote:1znokdk8] I watched that last night as well - it was soooo sad wasn't it - it felt like hardly any of them in the end had a good outcome :o( Hopefully the twins operation will be alot more successful :heartbeat:
CestMoi Posts: 2162
God! I read the first line of this and thought for a second you had heard a bad outcome. Yes please God they will both do fine through this operation. Although from what I understand, they are a reasonably straight forward case (in comparison to others), in that they don't share organs and just joined at the chest. Saying a little prayer that they make it through this tough time.
Greece Posts: 1800
Have been thinking about them all day - fingers crossed :lvs
Princess Mom Posts: 304
Have been thinking of them all day. Hopefully the news will be good.
Piggle Posts: 1770
Awh god help them! is there any news yet?
Greece Posts: 1800
Anyone heard about this yet - press release was supposed to be just after 9am this morn? Was i work at that stage so I missed it :o( Hope all went well
babychino Posts: 634
Still no statement from Great Ormonde Street, hope they are doing ok.