HATE MY JOB

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job Sorry I really needed to get that out of my system. I've been looking for a new job for a year and I can't find anything - I think it's coz I dont know what I want. I just don't want to be here. :o( :o( :o( :o( :o( :o( :o( :o( :o( :o( :o( :o( :o( :o( :o( :o( :o(
Sunbeam Posts: 2721
Could you consider starting up on your own? There are lots of organisations out ther to help you, if you could choose a direction to take. Otherwise, what about just taking time out, and getting a temping job? It would help you to clear your head and give you time to decide what you do want, without the frustration of hating your current job. Hope you get something sorted, because really, there is nothing worse than feeling like that.
Thanks Sunbeam. I'm at college at night doing accounts and ultimately that's what I want to be able to do on my own. I took my current job because they told me I'd get the accounts exp i need before I could set up on my own - they lied >:o( Now I need to find a company that's willing to let me get stuck in and learn loads - can't find one that will let me do that. They all want you to be qualified. I might consider temping - I need decent money though. Work has been ok for the last few months coz of the wedding I was distracted but now it's back to how it was. And I spend 2 - 2.30hrs getting here in the bloody morning :o( :o( :o(
NowGone Posts: 8042
Are you using an agency? They might be able to help.... They'll probably have access to jobs that aren't advertised in papers and may be able to think of things you haven't!
Pink Shoe Posts: 2300
I think most people are in the same boat... You should put your mind to it now and go for a change, it will do you good
[quote="NoHurry":3dvh8fey]Are you using an agency? They might be able to help.... They'll probably have access to jobs that aren't advertised in papers and may be able to think of things you haven't![/quote:3dvh8fey] Yeah I'm with aload of agencies - I find none of them listen to me when I tell them what I'm looking for. Thanks girls for all your advice :thnk I know what I have to do and I'll do it, or at least get it started again this week. I guess I'm just having a bad day.